The Power of Dreams
At Honda we aim to turn dreams into reality. We dream of flying. We dream of creating a robot to help us. We dream of making all cars as 'green' as the forest. We dream of how much more fun and exciting life could be.
Everyone has the Power to Dream
Dreams are what move us forward, and make the world a better place. When people share dreams, the power of dreams grows. No challenge is too daunting, no goal too distant.
Dreams are Our Foundation.
At Honda, everyone is encouraged to express and realise their dreams for the collective vision of creating a better and brighter future for our next generation.
Our Fuel. Our Future.
Therefore, Honda will continue to make dreams happen by providing our customers with countless innovations. At Honda we strongly believe that the only way to embrace the future is to continue to dream dreams, no matter how big or small they are.
The Birth of Honda Malaysia
On 15 November 2000, a partnership between Honda Motor Co. Ltd. of Japan, DRB-HICOM Berhad and Oriental Holdings Berhad resulted in the birth of Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd, a company committed to offering the "Highest Customer Satisfaction in Malaysia".
Since then, Honda Malaysia has been a solid and aggressive player in the Malaysian automotive market. Each year, it progresses so rapidly that it set up a plant in Pegoh, Melaka. With this new plant, not only is Honda Malaysia optimistic of achieving high sales every year, it has further strengthened Honda's reputation in Malaysia.
Honda Malaysia rides strongly on its slogan "The Power of Dreams". It signifies the ever-changing and growing needs of the future. A future with better technology, along with better value.
- Respect for the Individual
- The Three Joys (the joy of buying, the joy of selling, and the joy of creating)
- Maintaining a global viewpoint, we are dedicated to supplying products of the highest quality yet at a reasonable price for worldwide customer satisfaction
- Proceed always with ambition and youthfulness
- Respect sound theory, develop fresh ideas, and make the most effective use of time
- Enjoy your work and encourage open communication
- Strive constantly for a harmonious flow of work
- Be ever mindful of the value of research and endeavour