- Coordinate all storage activities to ensure operation performance achieve the target given by the Principal.
- To handle documentation and filing system.
- To follow up with HMSB with back order status.
- To circulate HMSB information to all related members.
- To assist in inventory control and storage activities such as planning service parts order, filing, checking inventory level, updating records and preparing report required by the Principal.
- Responsible for receiving and storage operation as well as ensuring integrity of stock inventory.
- To ensure parts storage maintenance, cleanliness, safety and housekeeping (5S).
- To conduct parts ordering based on Parts Ordering Tracking Sheet (POTS) and regularly update to the Service Advisor upon parts arrival.
- Minimum Diploma in Automotive/Mechanical, Business Studies/Administration/ Management or equivalent is required.
- Must be IT literate.
- Proficient in business & office applications.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Possess good written & verbal communication skills in English and Malay.
- Must undergo training at Honda to ensure he/she is able to achieve Honda's high quality assurance in parts and accessories.
How to apply
AutoWorld Asia Sdn Bhd (3S Centre) [0743970-M]
Lingui Industrial Park,
15 ½ Miles, Sg Pelong,
47000 Sungai Buloh,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Any inquiry, please contact: