- Applicants must be committed, proactive, organised and customer oriented with automotive technical expertise.
- Able to work independently and can cope with pressure in relation to work.
- Keep equipments available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles as well as completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing and replacing filters.
- Maintain vehicle functional condition by responding to operator complaints, conducting inspections, repairing engine failures, repairing mechanical and electrical systems. malfunctions, replacing parts and components as well as repairing body damage
- Verify vehicle service ability by conducting test drives, adjusting controls and systems.
- Comply with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards and maintaining vehicle records by recording services and repairs.
- Keep shop equipments operating in a safe performance mode by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance and calling for repairs.
- Accomplish maintenance and organisation missions by completing related training as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM, Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Automotive/Business Studies or equivalent.
- Ability to converse in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin is required. Knowledge of other local dialect(s) would be an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess a valid Class D driving license and own transport.
- Candidate should be computer literate.
How to apply
AutoWorld Asia Sdn Bhd (3S Centre) [0743970-M]
Lingui Industrial Park,
15 ½ Miles, Sg Pelong,
47000 Sungai Buloh,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Any inquiry, please contact: