- Assign job to Technicians and inform Service Advisors on the completion time.
- Ensure Job Control Board is updated in order to maintain synchronisation between the reception and the workshop’s Job Control Board.
- Ensure job completion is earlier than the scheduled time and update Service Advisor on any delay.
- Ensure smooth workshop flow to reduce customer’s waiting time for major or minor repair.
- Minimum Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Certificate in Automotive Mechanical or equivalent.
- Possess a valid class D driving license.
- Possess basic verbal and written knowledge of English and Malay to comprehend service / repair order.
- Must be computer literate.
- Preferably with relevant working experience.
How to apply
Accord Auto Sdn Bhd
Lot 42 & 43, Jalan 11,
Kawasan Kilang, Off Jalan Pandan Indah,
Kampung Baru Ampang,
68000, Ampang, Selangor.
Any inquiry, please contact: