- Conduct periodic maintenance and minor service of vehicles according to PMSS Schedule.
- Assist foreman in technical, housekeeping and safety on daily operation.
- Conduct periodic maintenance service by using the Multiple Technicians concept.
- Communicate with the Job Controller on any additional job required during service.
- Ensure the job is completed within a specified time and communicate with the Job Controller on any delays.
- Perform tire changing, tire balancing and wheel alignment job.
- Minimum Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) certificate (Level 3) in Automotive/Mechanical or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as a technician in the automotive repairs industry.
- Must be qualified in HQSP MT level.
- Possess basic reading and writing skills in English and Malay to comprehend repair order.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Possess a valid class D driving license.
How to apply
USJ Car Express Sdn Bhd
Lot 792, Persiaran Subang Indah,
Taman Perindustrian Subang,
47610 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Any inquiry, please contact:
Mobile: 017-6870745 (Serena Lim - Admin Executive)