- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma in automotive.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English; Chinese and local dialect would be advantage to applicant.
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are encourage to apply.
- Possess 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field will be given advantage.
- Full time position(s) available.
- Must able to work in overtime on normal day and Saturday.
- Have a good self-discipline and time management.
- Performing vehicle quality service maintenance and general reparation as per job sheet’s requirement.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete all the tasks with instructed by superior/leader.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
How to apply
Angkasa Motor Sdn Bhd
No. 558, Batu 3 ½, Jalan Ipoh,
51200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03 – 6253 3186