- Possess a valid class D driving licenses.
- Good command in Bahasa Malayu, English, Chinese & other dialects will be an added advantage.
- Fresh candidate are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
- Candidate must have at least SPM, MLVK, Diploma or higher in Automotive or Engineering studies.
- Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer’s concerns, clarifying description of problems, conducting inspections, checking vehicle maintenance records & examining service schedules.
- Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problem, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and service required, obtaining approval signatures, entering RO into service database.
- Verifies service and warranty by examining records of Service Booklet & explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle, obtaining customer’s approval of estimates & repairs.
How to apply
Magna Speed Sdn.Bhd
No. 357 & 358, Jalan Petaling 10,
Taman Petaling, 09000 Kulim, Kedah.
Tel: 04 – 495 9595 or 016 – 410 9595