- Candidate must have at least SPM, MLVK, Diploma or higher Automotive or Engineering studies.
- Possess a valid class D driving licenses.
- Must be computer literate & able to understand and user computerized systems.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Discipline, concern for safety, excellent time management & responsible work attitude.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Diagnoses, repair and performing preventive maintenance as per Repair Oder.
- Updates job knowledge by reading technical publications & shop manuals.
- Ensure that all tasks performed are in accordance to Standard Operating Procedure.
- Maintaining excellent 5S Standard & Procedures.
How to apply
Kah Motor Chan Sow Lin Sdn.Bhd
32D-1, Block B Jalan Chan Sow Lin,
55200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 603 – 9221 0000